Sunday, September 27, 2009

My First Game

I just finished writing my first game in Jme and I am quite pleased with the results... :) I used blender to create the land and the car as well as the cactus and rocks. I then used  ogre xml exporter to export the models from blender to Jme and used Jme's ogre importer to load the models into the game. I used Jme car Physics for the car and tweaked a few things to make the game run faster. The Game runs on average at 150fps and uses Jme's water effect with reflections. All made using the above completely free software. Here are a few screenshots enjoy :D







This was just a test Game and it has no goal or idea behind it. I will be creating a propper game in a month or so, so any suggestions/ ideas are more than welcome. I will be posting the source code on google code soon and once I get a runnable jar file working I will post that too. DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels